ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Mississauga Croatia Soccer Club is excited to open registrations for our 2022 Youth Development House League Program! Please read the following information and contact the club with any questions prior to registering.
Our Youth Development Program is for boys and girls, ages U4 through U10 (birth years between 2012 – 2018). This program focuses on player development through individual skill building and team participation and is overseen by the club’s Technical Director.
Registration to this program includes two nights of training (Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm – 8pm) at Father Kamber Croatian Parish Park, as well as a uniform, ball, individual and team photos, year-end party and award.
Registration fees will be broken down as follows:
- A $50 deposit is to be paid at the time of registration, securing your child’s place in the program.
- The remaining balance of $170 is to be paid April 30th, 2022.
- The complete balance for our youth development program is $220 per player. Should Provincial regulations reduce the length of this season, Mississauga Croatia S.C. will reduce the season fees accordingly.
- Under the circumstances that Provincial restrictions affect our ability to conduct our development program this summer, a complete refund of fees will be issued by the club.
- Registration closes April 15, 2022; please note that registrations received after the determined date will have late registration fees applied for a total cost of $310 per player.
Please reach out to the club at email@example.com with any questions regarding the program, registration or payments.
To register, please follow the Teamsnap* link below and follow the prompts:
*Please note that you will be required to set up an account with Teamsnap for registration purposes. Payment must be completed by Credit Card.
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
Our Club is looking for volunteer and staff coaches. Those interested in obtaining coaching certification will be supported and fully reimbursed by MCSC. We also support high school students wanting to fulfill their volunteer hour requirements. Please contact the club for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.